Family of 22-Month-Old Toddler Who Overdosed at Transitional Housing Facility File $15M Wrongful Death Lawsuit, Citing 'Rampant Drug Use' Onsite
“The defendants failed to do their part in keeping my sweet Ariel safe,” the grandmother said in a statement. “They did nothing to stop the flow of drugs into and out of the facility. No child should have to live in those conditions, and now my granddaughter is dead.”
CEO of Speaker Media and Marketing, is the "Secret Weapon of Personal Injury Lawyers and Trial Attorneys" throughout the United States. Specializing as a marketing consultant to lawyers, with a primary focus on content marketing, social media, online video and mobile marketing strategies.